I am available to speak at professional conferences, corporate events, gala fundraisers, industry and association conventions, meetings, etc. on a number of topics related to my consulting practice and professional experience. Past seminar clients have included the Justice Institute of British Columbia, Disaster & Emergency Management Conference (DEMCON), CMC Canada, International Association of Chiefs of Police, National Tour Association, Food Processors of Canada and a variety of corporations.
I am happy to work with you to produce a custom-tailored seminar or Keynote to meet your needs. Some recent topics on which I present include:
- The Last Thing You Need: Keeping elected officials out of your way in a crisis
- What to do when your client is wrong.
- Leadership for 21st Century challenges.
- Loyalty is not a one-way street.
- Fact vs. Assumption: What do you act on?
- Civil Service 2.0
- The real crisis facing Police Chiefs today.
- Leading from the middle.
- Leading through crisis.
I also facilitate meetings and workshop and act as Master of Ceremonies at events.
Feel free to Contact Me to discuss any speaking requirement you may have.
- The Last Thing You Need: How to keep Elected Officials out of the way – Ontario DEMCON: Disaster and Emergency Management Conference, International Centre, Toronto
- The Challenges of Consulting in a Disruptive Age – CMC Canada AGM panel discussion, Novotel Toronto Centre, Toronto
- Policing: A Citizen’s Perspective – BC Law Enforcement Diversity Network, Justice Institute of British Columbia, Vancouver
- Building Trust & Leading Credibly – Dept. of National Defence, Toronto
- Managing Contentious Issues & Notorious Clients – Ontario Public Service Issues Management Conference, Toronto
- Mayor Rob Ford: Uncontrollable – Albany Club Author Series Luncheon, Toronto