I’m looking forward to appearing on a Special Panel Discussion for CMC Canada (the professional association of Canada’s management consultants) on Sep. 27,
What: The Challenges of Management Consulting in a Disruptive Age
- G. Mark Towhey, CMC – Head of Ballacaine Strategy and Execution, and Former chief of staff to Rob Ford, now broadcaster and business/political strategist consults in the context of crisis leadership
- Debbie Baxter CMC – Vice President, Deloitte Real Estate, National Leader, Work+Place is passionate about the ‘Future of Work’ and has built the real estate practice area at Deloitte
- Maureen McKenna CMC – Part of a network of like-minded allies in Canada and US, Maureen is a leader in Canada in the field of Appreciative Inquiry facilitating positive change.
- Rick Findlay CMC – Environment Consultant and Entrepreneur, Rick is involved in inter-sectoral conversations and innovations at the policy, strategy, governance, and programmatic levels to advance a sustainable low-carbon economy.
- Stefan Piech CMC – Managing Partner and CEO of Hive Advisory Inc. is developing a non-traditional firm and network of Hive Advisors specializing across various service lines in the target sectors.
When: September 27, 2017. 5:30pm-8:00pm
Where: Novotel Toronto Centre, 45 The Esplanade, Toronto ON
How to register/get more info: CMC Canada website