I’ve been having trouble with the plugin I use to add Podcasts to my blog,
- June 26, 2016 – Ingersoll Mayor Ted Comisky on why Toronto's garbage attitude bugs him.
- June 26, 2016 – #TheBestShowEver (3hr edition): What do Brexit, Rob Ford & Donald Trump have in common? | Why the City of Toronto is wrong to give a race relations award to Black Lives Matter Toronto | Heroes Beer - now you can have your suds and support your buds at the same time.
- June 19, 2016 – Sebastian Junger on his book "Tribe: On Homecoming and Belonging" Quite possibly the most important book I've read in a long time. How we're doing wrong by our veterans, why people feel isolated and why they join.
- June 19, 2016 – #TheBestShowEver: Sebastian Junger on Tribe | David Soknacki: Will Toronto's police transformation actually change anything? | Scotch Whisky - 4 drams in 2 segments | Carmi Levy: Hope for affordable cable TV
- June 12, 2016 – Want to be a TV/movie extra? Aramis Pacitto and Anna Petenna.
- June 12, 2016 – Billie Flynn F-35 Test Pilot.
- June 12, 2016 – David Akin - The politics of Fighter aircraft.
- June 12, 2016 – #TheBestShowEver: Why the F-35 is Canada's best choice for a new jet fighter | What it's like to be an extra in the movies/TV | Alan Bell on the Orlando nightclub shooting.
- June 5, 2016 – Marvin "The Weasel" Elkind on Muhammad Ali.
- June 5, 2016 – Mark Wafer, Winner of the 2016 David C. Onley Award on why hiring people with disabilities makes good business sense.
- June 5, 2016 – Massago, the world's first "uber for registered massage therapy" with Alan Skok and John Gillies.
- June 5, 2016 – #TheBestShowEver: Fighter planes | Remembering Muhammad Ali | Hiring people with disabilities makes dollars and cents | Mark loses his massage virginity.
Got an idea for a show topic? Let me know!