My book, Mayor Rob Ford: Uncontrollable, co-authored with Johanna Schneller, was published on Oct. 27, 2015. You can buy it in most major bookstores and online at Amazon, Chapters-Indigo and Barnes & Noble. If you would like a personalized signed copy, you can buy one in my store. It debuted at 4th position on the Retail Council of Canada’s Canadian Non-Fiction Bestseller List for the week of Oct. 26 to Nov. 1, 2015.
Radio & TV
The Mark Towhey Show (aka #TheBestShowEver). I host a weekly politics & current affairs program on Sundays from 1 to 3 pm on NEWSTALK1010 in Toronto. The first hour (1-2 pm) is simulcast on a number of other BellMedia radio stations, including: CFRA Ottawa, CKLW Windsor and CKTB Niagara.
Political Analysis. I’m a regular contributor to the Round One Free-for-All Roundtable on Moore in the Mornings every Thursday at 7:45 am on NEWSTALK1010. I also provide political analysis and other commentary regularly for NEWSTALK1010. In addition, I’ve appeared as a commentator on CBC-TV, CBC Newsworld, CBC Radio, CTV, CTV News Channel, Global TV, CP24, Sun News Network and others.
To arrange an interview, contact me here.
I’ve written a number of Op-Ed pieces for various newspapers, including the following:
- Mayor Rob Ford can’t lose for winning – Toronto Star Sep 17, 2013
- Council should rally behind Norm Kelly to Support Rob Ford’s mandate – Toronto Star Dec 11, 2013
- Only an outside police force can get to the bottom of the Rob Ford affair – National Post Nov 5, 2013
- How many will die with lower speed limits? – Toronto Sun Jun 22, 2015
- Without a By-Election, Democracy Is a Sham – Huffington Post Oct 25, 2013
- Paul Ainslie, Get Back to Work – Huffington Post Jan 23, 2014
- What Toronto Should Learn From the Ice Storm Crisis – Huffington Post Mar 9, 2014
- Rob Ford has Kathleen Wynne right where he wants her – Huffington Post Mar 17, 2014
- Don’t blame the Unions for your behaviour, Mr. Fantino – Huffington Post Apr 6, 2014
- How the MH-17 Tragedy is a Leg Up for Hamas – Huffington Post Jul 24, 2014
- Cities are right about Uber, but wrong about regulating it – Huffington Post Jun 4, 2015
- 6 Road Safety changes that could save lives – Huffington Post Jun 25, 2015
- Despite Court’s ruling, Uber’s battle will continue – Huffington Post Jul 4, 2015
Just for Fun
- Mark Towhey’s Chocolate Macaroon Lumpy Things (aka Elephant Drops)
- Playing with Vizify.
- The Elephant Updates.