I am available to speak at professional conferences, conventions, meetings, etc. on a number of topics related to my consulting practice and professional experience. Past seminar clients have included the International Association of Chiefs of Police, National Tour Association, Food Processors of Canada, World Conference on Disaster Management, and a number of corporations.
I am happy to work with you to produce a custom-tailored seminar or Keynote speech to meet your needs. Some recent topics on which I present include:
- What to do when your client is wrong.
- Leadership for 21st Century challenges.
- Loyalty is not a one-way street.
- Fact vs. Assumption: What do you act on?
- Civil Service 2.0
- The real crisis facing Police Chiefs today.
- Leading from the middle.
- Leading through crisis.
Feel free to Contact Me to discuss any speaking requirement you may have.
- The Challenges of Consulting in a Disruptive Age – CMC Canada AGM panel discussion, Novotel Toronto Centre, Toronto
- Policing: A Citizen’s Perspective – BC Law Enforcement Diversity Network, Justice Institute of British Columbia, Vancouver
- Building Trust & Leading Credibly – Dept. of National Defence, Toronto
- Managing Contentious Issues & Notorious Clients – Ontario Public Service Issues Management Conference, Toronto
- Mayor Rob Ford: Uncontrollable – Albany Club Author Series Luncheon, Toronto